Pool Coping

Hard to tell from the pics. Looks metal. Reminds me of carpet or tile stair edging. Do you still have the piece that came off? Can you post a picture of the back of the trim, or at least close up on the end of the existing trim to see what's on the back?
Is it something like this?

Its a rubber or vinyl type material and it goes all the way around the pool. It's almost like they cut it too short. It fits on the metal sheeting between the sidewalk and pool. The metal sheeting appears to be under the plaster or whatever that material is that lines the pool.

I've never seen anything like it . What holds it on the pool that piece under and behind it? Just snaps on?
I am stumped too. Couldn't find anything like it online. Sent the pic to a couple of old coworkers (and I mean OLD) One said he thinks he's seen that before, but that was all he had. Couldn't tell me where to find it.
Tomorrow I will dig out my old supply books and see what I can find, assuming the mice in the garage didn't find them first. Unless someone else here has already checked with poolcorp and the gang? I have a couple of old books, but it doesn't do much good to identify something you can't get anymore anyway.
To the OP: Do you know how old that pool is?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.