Pentair Warrior SE is the Dolphin S200

I have to share this, because this is CRAZY! I received my new Pentair SE Warrior in December. About the 3rd time I used it, I happened to look at the bottom and noticed several cracks:

Pentair Cracks.jpg
I called Margaret at Marine, and she had Dolphin send me a replacement shell. I replaced the shell yesterday (and learned how to completely disassemble and reassemble an S200!), and found that where the cracks were was where the motor assembly mounts. Both mount posts were cracked off, and the motor was free floating. I have no idea how it was even running!

Dolphin Bottom Plate.jpg
The cleaner now works considerably better than when I first received it! It climbs walls better, only gets hung on the drains for 15-20 seconds instead of minutes, and it picked up a LOT more debris than it ever did before.

It looks like this was most likely damaged in shipping - just wanted to share so if anyone else sees cracks on the bottom, don't wait to fix this - get it fixed right away!

I have to share this, because this is CRAZY! I received my new Pentair SE Warrior in December. About the 3rd time I used it, I happened to look at the bottom and noticed several cracks:

View attachment 126742
I called Margaret at Marine, and she had Dolphin send me a replacement shell. I replaced the shell yesterday (and learned how to completely disassemble and reassemble an S200!), and found that where the cracks were was where the motor assembly mounts. Both mount posts were cracked off, and the motor was free floating. I have no idea how it was even running!

View attachment 126743
The cleaner now works considerably better than when I first received it! It climbs walls better, only gets hung on the drains for 15-20 seconds instead of minutes, and it picked up a LOT more debris than it ever did before.

It looks like this was most likely damaged in shipping - just wanted to share so if anyone else sees cracks on the bottom, don't wait to fix this - get it fixed right away!

Thanks I will look at mine close when it come in..Just placed the order today!

Thanks for sharing. Mine is due to arrive this week so I will definitely check it over. Crazy is correct!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The Pentair Warrior has several models similar to the S and Active series. The bluetooth model is the Pentair Warrior SI, the SE is not bluetooth equipped though both may use the same power supply leading to the confusion. Pentair also has a 920 (non-bluetooth) and 930 (bluetooth) for in-ground pools, which are twins of the Warrior I believe.

However, it seems Pentair has gone with only one Bluetooth model for each line whereas Dolphin branded models have two levels of bluetooth models.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.