Pentair ScreenLogic Alexa Skill GONE

troyjustinaz

May 16, 2020
Arizona
I’ve been using that skill for over 2 years. For Pentair to break it and then give us some BS about relaunching is a bunch of bologna. If they were planning on releasing an update then this is NOT the way to do it.
shall be back in the amazon skills 'store soon' reply received from tech support. note additional commentary was a response to me asking about Mac support that use to work.

Attachments

troyjustinaz

May 16, 2020
Arizona
I’ve been using that skill for over 2 years. For Pentair to break it and then give us some BS about relaunching is a bunch of bologna. If they were planning on releasing an update then this is NOT the way to do it.
shall be back in the amazon skills 'store soon' reply received from tech support. note additional commentary was a response to me asking about Mac support that use to work.

Attachments

troyjustinaz

May 16, 2020
Arizona
Same with me - yesterday was the first day mine did this - the day before I was in the pool and we used it all the time - dang it ... I hope this is temporary.

Attachments

MyAZPool

Gold Supporter
Jul 3, 2018
Arizona
Exactly what I got as well from iOT and product lead managers today. Two weeks and ScreenLogic and IntelliCenter Amazon Alexa Skills should be back up.
Thanks..
r.

spillytime

May 26, 2020
Yup. I used the skill only 5 days ago and then yesterday it said its no longer available. I have my system setup with a custom controller and integrated into SmartThings thought :) Always liked Google better anyways.
What customer controller are you using with Smart things? Does it integrate into Google Assistant/Google Home?