Pentair Pump id

Sep 19, 2017
Cave Creek, AZ
Hi folks,

My pool is approaching 20 years(found the pump was manufactured in 2007 later... so at least now it is 13 years old) and more and more small parts like skimmer door, filters and basket are getting aged damage, so I want to make some preparation before the pump runs out one day... Here is the picture of the parameters, but I cannot find the model or GPM etc...Can anybody advise what equivalent pump I can prepare based on the parameters?

Thanks in advance.
Charlie

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    331.2 KB · Views: 16
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    586.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Post pics of the front end of your pump and the complete pump.

Are there no labels on the pump front end?

Last edited:
Looks like a 1HP Pentair WhisperFlo. Instead of a direct replacement, consider a dual or variable speed pump. What is your budget?
You got it exactly right. I found a label in the front and uploaded it. I am okay with a more advanced one, but we are not planning to stay in this house very long. So a fair priced one would work.

Knowing it is 1HP, is it the number I should reference to when shopping? meaning as long as the horsepower is 1HP, it will be a good replacement?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.