Pentair IntelliCenter Pool Control Dashboard Instructional Guide

I got closer (after reinstalling Pi OS and everything else). Still not populating anything. I am also not seeing any lights on my USB adapter.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 11.37.51 PM.png

Are you sure you have the D+ and D- hooked up correctly. The screenshot is what happens when there are no comms. We will be able to help you better if you click on the link above and submit an issue. The may even be a chance that somebody has used that adapter.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Are you sure you have the D+ and D- hooked up correctly. The screenshot is what happens when there are no comms. We will be able to help you better if you click on the link above and submit an issue. The may even be a chance that somebody has used that adapter.
I will do that. Just wanted to make sure I included progress here if it helps other folks trying.

So close. I had activity LEDs on the USB adapter now. However, when I start the NodeJS Pool Controller I get stuck on this warning in a continuous loop
"[4/29/2021, 10:24:54 AM] warn: The body temperature for Pool cannot be determined. Heater status for this body cannot be calculated."

Then I noticed that when I start dashpanel, I see this:

info: Server is now listening on 0.0.0.0:5150
192.168.1.48 GET /config/web.services?null
192.168.1.48 GET /
192.168.1.48 GET /options?null
192.168.1.48 GET /config/findPoolControllers?null
done searching for poolController
192.168.1.48 PUT /config/web.services
192.168.1.48 GET /options?null
192.168.1.48 GET /

Which seems odd because my Pi is statically set at 192.168.1.50

Lastly, and this one is better suited here, I can't get my Pi to auto-run these commands on boot up. Nothing actually happens and I have to start it manually, even though I have it setup verbatim:

1619706682471.png

Last edited:
Up and running. Thanks @rstrouse!

I did follow the original instructions, however, the yellow and green had to be swapped on my adapter. Glad it was simple (not for me, for other people). Now all I need to figure out is why I cannot get my pi to automatically start the pool controller and dash panel on reboot.

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 2.11.10 PM.png

And it works with port forwarding. Now I don’t need to worry about remote access (assuming my Internet or Pi doesn’t go down). Great stuff.

Just bought a screenlogic2 off Ebay and installed it in the easy touch panel with a mini access point to connect to my home internet.

Then I found this.

Kinda want to return the SL2 now lol.

Yup... Been down a lot over the last 24 hours. (y)
View attachment 327969
So… my port forwarding isn’t working. I have plenty of other devices that I can access outside my house, but the Pi is putting up a stink. I’ll have to investigate more. I assumed that I would port forward the IP address of the pi, that doesn’t seem to work.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.