Online Sales for Robots?

May 20, 2017
Seattle
Hi All,
I'm going to pull the trigger and finally get a pool cleaner. The Pentair Warrior SE and Dolphin 200 look just fine, I don't need a caddy or remote programming. I've emailed and called with Marina's Pool & Spa to make a purchase and everything has gone to voicemail. Are they possibly not shipping out robots at this time?

The reason I ask is that I can order from PoolSupplyUnlimited or Amazon and get other models relatively quickly, which isn't ideal but it can be done. I've been reaching out to Marina's since Mother's Day weekend and have gotten one email back.

I would call Margaret at Marina again. If you order over the phone, you get the full manufacturers warranty - which you may not get via an internet order. Many times they are very busy and it may take a few days for them to get back with you. Be persistent......

Last edited:
Reactions: Molly Schmidt
I was just about to post something like this myself as I have left a VM each day this week and a couple days last week plus 2 emails , all polite and all not returned - I guess I have Friday to try again but each day that passes and my little navigator vac is working I am getting less enthusiastic about a robot cleaner -
Maybe brushing my pool is the best way to burn some energy during all the stay at home stuff - :)
Is there another site that is a "go to" for price and knowledge -

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was just about to post something like this myself as I have left a VM each day this week and a couple days last week plus 2 emails , all polite and all not returned - I guess I have Friday to try again but each day that passes and my little navigator vac is working I am getting less enthusiastic about a robot cleaner -
Maybe brushing my pool is the best way to burn some energy during all the stay at home stuff - :)
Just a follow up since I posted this. Got a call back today and had a awesome conversation around my needs and ended up with the prowler 930. I wanted the caddy so adding one even from amazon it comes out pretty close to the same cost. Looking forward to seeing how this works and how the pool looks after my first robotic cleaning

I gave my wife the job of vacuuming out the pool after I set it all up. She literally forced me to buy a robot. I think I will go with the A 20, they are out of s200’s. They look the exact same, different color

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.