OmniLogic Schedule not working

jaydiver74

Apr 13, 2021
Franklinville, NJ
Hello everyone. Over the last few weeks, my OmniLogic has not been turning on my landscape lights per the setup schedule. Lights can be turned on manually through the App or from the website. I have deleted and recreated the schedule, installed the latest firmware. Once again this issue just started a couple weeks ago after working fine for three plus years. Any suggestions?

I had this happen once on an OmniLogic, but it was some time ago. It's a rare occurrence, and is normally caused by a corrupt file. You installed new firmware, so that would overwrite most issues with the firmware itself. There are two things I suggest trying:
  1. Delete the schedule, then restart the OmniLogic twice. This ensures that schedule entries are deleted, and cleared. Create a new schedule, then restart OmniLogic again.
  2. If 1 doesn't work, the next step will be a little more work.
    1. Make sure you document your current setup (i.e. equipment, relays, etc) and then create a backup. If you transfer your backup to your phone or PC, you can open the xml file and all of the info you need for current setup is contained in the file.
    2. Delete your body of water, and restart the Omni.
    3. You can try a restore from the backup, or you can create a new body of water manually.
Those are the steps I would take. #2 is a pain in the Rear, but it may be the only way to fix this.

One thing I like to do when shutting down the Omni is to follow the shutdown sequence from Omni screen with a power shutdown which means flipping the breaker that provides power to the Omni wait 30 seconds and flip breaker back on. You may want to try that if step 1 of poolbrews plan does not work.

Thanks everyone for the information. I was able to solve the problem. What I identified was that somehow my time was changed on my OmniLogic main panel to central time instead or eastern time. Not sure if it happened at the last firmware update or when daylight savings time started. So instead of the lights not turning on, I think they would have just turned on an hour later than expected. Adjusted the time zone back to eastern time and everything is working fine. Thanks again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.