New Vinyl Liner Double Roman in the Lehigh Valley, PA Area

l1ltaral1l

Bronze Supporter
Jul 16, 2019
Walnutport, PA
Yes! I have been getting nothing accomplished at work these past 2 weeks as I'm glued to the cameras :ROFLMAO:

The water truck just arrived also. I'll be busting open the test kit when I get home!

Reactions: Newdude

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Y'all look at the first picture...................hehe I see a cute!! Look at the right side of the pool-----------toys trucks and such. Then on the left side the real thing!!! SO CUTE!!!

Kim:kim:

• Love
Reactions: l1ltaral1l

l1ltaral1l

Bronze Supporter
Jul 16, 2019
Walnutport, PA
No worries!

So, I'm not sure of the actual dimensions, but can measure. We started with one idea, and ended with another. LOL! On the far side there is only 3 feet around, and 3 feet behind the deep end steps (the steps in the right of the photo). The total concrete (which includes a 10x12 pad for our storage shed) was 900 sq ft. We originally had 450 sq ft in the contract, and then added the additional (which I am SO glad we did).

Newdude

Jun 16, 2019
NY
I have 9 ft on 2 sides. With the loungers fully out you can easily get one person past it. Not much more than that though. And 9ft with a table and chairs gets tight really quick. I did 5 on the other two sides and wish I did 11ft /3ft with the same sq ft.

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
I'm pretty sure that the parts are available in grey. There should be a snap-on cover for the skimmer faceplate. The main drain grates should be easy enough. I don't think that I would remove the main drain frame because that could cause a leak. The return faceplates should be doable.

Reactions: l1ltaral1l

l1ltaral1l

Bronze Supporter
Jul 16, 2019
Walnutport, PA
I'm pretty sure that the parts are available in grey. There should be a snap-on cover for the skimmer faceplate. The main drain grates should be easy enough. I don't think that I would remove the main drain frame because that could cause a leak. The return faceplates should be doable.
Thank you! The white sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

l1ltaral1l

Bronze Supporter
Jul 16, 2019
Walnutport, PA
I was like a kid in a candy store, so just tested the water. It’s dark here and very lightly misting. I don’t even know what the PB added today in terms of ‘chemicals’. So lots of things wrong, but at least I became familiarized with test kit. Right? 🤪

New pool build, liner and water (trucked water) added today.

pH: 6.8
Cl: 5
Br: 10
FC: 10-12.5 (no CC’s)
CYA: 32-35 (the last few drops went in at once)
TA: 350 (which got me to pink not red red)