New Vinyl Liner Double Roman in the Lehigh Valley, PA Area

No worries!

So, I'm not sure of the actual dimensions, but can measure. We started with one idea, and ended with another. LOL! On the far side there is only 3 feet around, and 3 feet behind the deep end steps (the steps in the right of the photo). The total concrete (which includes a 10x12 pad for our storage shed) was 900 sq ft. We originally had 450 sq ft in the contract, and then added the additional (which I am SO glad we did).

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have 9 ft on 2 sides. With the loungers fully out you can easily get one person past it. Not much more than that though. And 9ft with a table and chairs gets tight really quick. I did 5 on the other two sides and wish I did 11ft /3ft with the same sq ft.

Very overcast today, but loving the liner. And so bummed I forgot about getting the grey drains/skimmers/returns. PB is going to check around for snap on plates to see if anyone makes them.

65A12840-0D30-489B-8813-358C14CB9071.jpeg

Reactions: Cabottiger
I'm pretty sure that the parts are available in grey. There should be a snap-on cover for the skimmer faceplate. The main drain grates should be easy enough. I don't think that I would remove the main drain frame because that could cause a leak. The return faceplates should be doable.

Reactions: l1ltaral1l
Looking good miss. And by looking good i mean HOLY GOODNESS GRACIOUS !! Sweet job with the 5400 decisions you had to make. You nailed it.

• Love
Reactions: l1ltaral1l
We only did a regular white light, but of course it’s all the rage with our littles tonight ?

99BFC986-737C-4272-AFE3-57478B1DEE08.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that the parts are available in grey. There should be a snap-on cover for the skimmer faceplate. The main drain grates should be easy enough. I don't think that I would remove the main drain frame because that could cause a leak. The return faceplates should be doable.

Thank you! The white sticks out like a sore thumb to me.

I was like a kid in a candy store, so just tested the water. It’s dark here and very lightly misting. I don’t even know what the PB added today in terms of ‘chemicals’. So lots of things wrong, but at least I became familiarized with test kit. Right? ?

New pool build, liner and water (trucked water) added today.

pH: 6.8
Cl: 5
Br: 10
FC: 10-12.5 (no CC’s)
CYA: 32-35 (the last few drops went in at once)
TA: 350 (which got me to pink not red red)

Just curious, looks like your yard is on a bit of a slope. Ours is as well. How did your pool builder bring up the low side to pool level? Did they do anything additional on that side for supporting the concrete deck?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.