Bronze Supporter
May 13, 2020
DFW
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Do these numbers look okay for the start up phase of a new pool? We finished filling Saturday morning and have not yet been released from the startup company; pool school is scheduled for this afternoon. We’ve also had a ton of rain this week. Pump has been running 25/7 and water feature ran for about 3 days straight after fill.

FC - 3
CC or TC - 0 I think (the was only my 2nd time testing and I need to go more quickly between FC to CC)
pH - 7.2
TA - 40
CH - 350
CYA - I can still see the dot at the very top, but I know the pool startup co added tablets to raise. We had 0 in the fill water I tested.

The pool startup guy cautioned against using the tablets and higher CYA levels, which I already knew from TFP. :)

Reactions: Green25
Thanks @mknauss. I will ask the pool school guy if they plan on adding anything today and adjust if not.

Is it okay to guesstimate water temp until my thermometer arrives since PoolMath won’t calculate without one? It’s currently in the mid-70s after a week of mostly rain.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.