Oklahoma
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hello all... have a question about startup chemicals. I have a document from PebbleTec showing recommended levels in the first month, but this differs with PoolMath recommendations. Should I follow Pebble's instructions for this startup month and then move on to TFP recommended levels after that? PebbelTec's regular ongoing recommended levels are different than TFP. So far I have been keeping close to Pebble's first month guidance and have another 2 weeks to go.

Attachments

• 2-PTI-Start-Up-Maintenance-with-Checklist-SWCS.pdf
    220.9 KB · Views: 4
Follow the instructions provided by PebbleTech and your builder. We still encourage you to test your own water with your TF-Pro so that you can monitor what is happening. Feel free to discuss any of your concerns with your builder, but don't expect them to understand or accept TFP. :brickwall: After the 30-day mark, you'll probably cut the cord and manage the TFP way. Congrats on the new pool. :swim:

Reactions: kaybee77
Follow the instructions provided by PebbleTech and your builder. We still encourage you to test your own water with your TF-Pro so that you can monitor what is happening. Feel free to discuss any of your concerns with your builder, but don't expect them to understand or accept TFP. :brickwall: After the 30-day mark, you'll probably cut the cord and manage the TFP way. Congrats on the new pool. :swim:
Great, that's what I planned to do... thank you for the confirmation!

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.