New pool in Jersey...they're here!

Yesterday's progress....The housing for the deep end light was added, returns and skimmers were put in. I still don't have my second light for pool yet but at least the workers know about it. A hole has been cut for the sundeck light. Plus some of the PVC was attached. They did a lot of measuring and re- measuring...the width and length. And they were making sure everything was level. At least it's finally moving along. View attachment 108197View attachment 108198View attachment 108199View attachment 108200

I thought they pour the collar first then the plumber goes on top. Did they do plumbing first then pour the cement?
Is there a preferred
Way?

Did pool town install your pool? It looks like a familiar shape with the sundeck. Did you like them?
I thought they pour the collar first then the plumber goes on top. Did they do plumbing first then pour the cement?
Is there a preferred
Way?
Hi. Not sure if there's a preferred way but my plumbing is beneath the collar. I posted pictures of every step.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.