New Pool Build in Apache Junction AZ

OP
OP
D

Don_TLR

Silver Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
Apache Junction AZ
Looks amazing!! What is your plaster color? Enjoy that pool and gorgeous view. I’m about five miles west of you at Elsworth & McKellips. My view is of Pass Mountain, but I’ve always loved the Superstitions.
I didn’t go with an actual color but showed them 5 pictures and said I want this. But was like a Blue Tahoe, I’ll get the color name when I get an invoice from the finish guys. Gotta love this area.

Poolmama!

Feb 20, 2019
Dallas, Tx
Can you tell me the depth of the seat around your table? We're trying to finalize our tanning ledge depth as well as our seat around our table. We're short people, and what the pool builder is recommending seems too low for us shorties! Also, how's the knee space around the table? Anything you'd do differently in that area?

OP
OP
D

Don_TLR

Silver Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
Apache Junction AZ
Can you tell me the depth of the seat around your table? We're trying to finalize our tanning ledge depth as well as our seat around our table. We're short people, and what the pool builder is recommending seems too low for us shorties! Also, how's the knee space around the table? Anything you'd do differently in that area?
I’ll get a measuring tape on it tomorrow, if your short maybe rase the sated up a bit.. my last pool the table was in the water, Trazo Crete recommends 1.5 -2 inches above the water.. My last table wold get algae underneath as it sat about 1/2 underwater so this will take some getting used to. I’m sure one of my initial plan pictures shows seat info.

OP
OP
D

Don_TLR

Silver Supporter
Feb 19, 2018
Apache Junction AZ
Small detour,, waterfall guys were adding grout between waterline and waterfall but dropped some (a Lot) so they had someone come to vacuum and clean my filter. It didn't look good and I wasn't happy so they drained and I refilled yesterday topping it off this morning. Back to a clean pool today..
Someone dropped the ball getting it done before the finish went in, but :poop: happens and we move on..
They did add a few more rocks to the waterfall as it sent water to one side mostly, and they finally moved around some rocks and brought more they felt so bad.

Attachments