New Pool Build in Apache Junction AZ

Oops, missed that one Kim, I'll get a pic or vid of it flowing..

We had some Travertine left over and figured we might as well put it to good use. I got 3/8 minus as it was a better color and I could spread it around the side yard on both side of the tile for a more finished look. We had some brick edgers left over from the before the pool so I thought those could be put to good use here..View attachment 99537View attachment 99537View attachment 99538View attachment 99539View attachment 99540

Is that a window a/c? That thing is friggen huge!!

We had the Blue Square Q-360 In-floor Cleaning System installed when our pool went in. Lifetime warranty...

After about 5 years, some of the heads weren't working correctly, ie; they wouldn't go back down 100% which is what you need them to do so they can rotate to the next position next time that head gets water.

Anyway - I showed the pool co while they were looking at something else ... and they ended up replacing ALL the heads - under the lifetime warranty - no cost. The new heads are built WAY better than the originals (stainless steel moving parts vs all plastic).

The heads are great - keeps the bottom of the pool pretty clean.

In AZ, we do get lots of dirt on the bottom of the pools, the heads push it down to the main drains and is then caught by the filter just like it's supposed to do.

Toward the end of life of the original heads, I was constantly sweeping dirt clouds toward the drain. Now the brush doesn't seem to be sweeping anything but a clean floor.

Definitely worth getting the pop-ups - ESP in AZ

If the color is not too far off them put one here and one there so they are random. That might solve the problem of being 8 short.

I bet the spa has been a blessing!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH and an adult drink in hand=life is good!
That's what we ended up having to do and wish we had done it weeks ago, the faded red and terracotta were not that far apart to worry and mixed right in just fine.

Reactions: kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.