New Pool Build in Apache Junction AZ

Looks amazing!! What is your plaster color? Enjoy that pool and gorgeous view. I’m about five miles west of you at Elsworth & McKellips. My view is of Pass Mountain, but I’ve always loved the Superstitions.
I didn’t go with an actual color but showed them 5 pictures and said I want this. But was like a Blue Tahoe, I’ll get the color name when I get an invoice from the finish guys. Gotta love this area.

Can you tell me the depth of the seat around your table? We're trying to finalize our tanning ledge depth as well as our seat around our table. We're short people, and what the pool builder is recommending seems too low for us shorties! Also, how's the knee space around the table? Anything you'd do differently in that area?

Can you tell me the depth of the seat around your table? We're trying to finalize our tanning ledge depth as well as our seat around our table. We're short people, and what the pool builder is recommending seems too low for us shorties! Also, how's the knee space around the table? Anything you'd do differently in that area?
I’ll get a measuring tape on it tomorrow, if your short maybe rase the sated up a bit.. my last pool the table was in the water, Trazo Crete recommends 1.5 -2 inches above the water.. My last table wold get algae underneath as it sat about 1/2 underwater so this will take some getting used to. I’m sure one of my initial plan pictures shows seat info.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Small detour,, waterfall guys were adding grout between waterline and waterfall but dropped some (a Lot) so they had someone come to vacuum and clean my filter. It didn't look good and I wasn't happy so they drained and I refilled yesterday topping it off this morning. Back to a clean pool today..
Someone dropped the ball getting it done before the finish went in, but :poop: happens and we move on..
They did add a few more rocks to the waterfall as it sent water to one side mostly, and they finally moved around some rocks and brought more they felt so bad.

Attachments

• IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 65
Oops, missed that one Kim, I'll get a pic or vid of it flowing..

We had some Travertine left over and figured we might as well put it to good use. I got 3/8 minus as it was a better color and I could spread it around the side yard on both side of the tile for a more finished look. We had some brick edgers left over from the before the pool so I thought those could be put to good use here..IMG_1628.jpgIMG_1628.jpgIMG_1631.jpgIMG_1996.jpgIMG_1775.jpg

The problem with the edging is we're 8 bricks short and can't seem to find the right color nearby. Home Depot has Terracotta but I'm not sold on the idea of mixing them in with the River Red we already have.

Its been nice to get that spa going latelyIMG_1738.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.