New build in Wylie TX

If at all possible be there the day of the gunite. The crew may have some ideas or concerns and it is best the answers come from you.

After dig measure adding about 8" for the steel, gunite, and plaster.

Steel day-is the skimmer frame made? are the lights and return areas shown?. Benches? Shelves? steps?

Having coolers of drinks set out always help the moral of the crew! Food is even better LOL

Kim:kim:

Day one done. That operator has skills, I watched him work that track hoe like it was his own hand. Steel and plumbing today, looking at gunite Thursday or Friday (depending if the inspector can get out this afternoon)IMG_0194.jpgIMG_0195.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Question on umbrella sleeves. Is this the size everyone recommends? If not I can change it, PB has to change the skimmers, sleeves and autofill to grey instead of tan, because everything on the pool is grey.

Attachments

• IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 256
Hope it dries up for you! Here we’ve been getting rain for a day or so then sunshine for 3-4days then rain again. It just can’t seem to stay dry. And it’s 40 one day and 80 the next. Gotta love Texas winters!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oh I been watering, cleaning up the job site, apologizing to neighbors for a Saturday 6am gunite rig wake-up call.

only question I have is, tile is next and my PB said “see you Monday” when he left Saturday. Can they start coping that quick or do I need to go the whole “7 day” watering/curing?

tx,

This is about what they did with my pool, it may have even been quicker... It has been over four years and no issues...

Thanks,

Jim R.

Edit... I went back and looked at some pics and it appears they did the Gunite on the 6th and coping and tile on the 10th....

The IntelliFlo comes without unions and unless you ask for them most pool builder don't provide them..

Sad, but true.. I believe that installing a $1,500 pump without pump unions should be illegal... :p

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.