New build in Wylie TX

Txjole

Bronze Supporter
Aug 22, 2018
Wylie/TX
Pool is full, they dumped 400lbs of salt, some powder in the skimmer and something from an orange jug. I haven't really looked good at the tile work, its been dark. PB did ask for his last check tho. Think i'll hang on to that until I see my ScreenLogic antenna hanging on the wall.

Txjole

Bronze Supporter
Aug 22, 2018
Wylie/TX
Today is what I am calling "get out of my yard" day (Not that the PB was ever really there). Pool school, also getting the pool tech (outside the PB) to add a valve actuator for the water feature while he is hooking up the automation.

Txjole

Bronze Supporter
Aug 22, 2018
Wylie/TX
Copper colored gutters, paint windows (today), unload the patio furniture out of my garage and equipment surround. Landscape will happen a little later this spring.

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Oh man that looks AWESOME!!!! Well done!!!

So you say the grill is brought................what is/was the first thing to go on it???

Kim:kim:

Txjole

Bronze Supporter
Aug 22, 2018
Wylie/TX
Oh man that looks AWESOME!!!! Well done!!!

So you say the grill is brought................what is/was the first thing to go on it???

Kim:kim:
Weber Genenis II did some ribeyes tonight (and hot dogs). Got to wait for the grass to green up before I fill the freezer with good meat I fed.