New above ground oval 18x33 install

LOL I see what you did there!

I don't see how people can live like that. "Oh yeah I did say Friday. Well now........" I guess they just do not realize or care how their actions or NON actions affect other people.

Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kim

:( I am beginning to think one of two things-----------the guy showed up and Casey is having fun swimming or doing finishing touches to the pool and equipment OR Casey is behind bars because the guy did not show up and ...............

Kim

Still no response... Wonder if we should send bail money?

hey everyone, Thank you all for the concern, the wife had to talk me off the edge of insanity... before I almost lost it, this time I DID LOSE IT.. was not pretty to say the least.... Of course he did not show, but I think I scared the bejeeses out of him...

here is whats happening, this week he will install or we will get the money back, no exceptions... he is calling tonight to set the last date for install, last chance...

I already have someone to dig the hole, he has a big backhoe, and we will do the rest if he does not show...

sorry about not being on this weekend, had to take a major break... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Dang, I am new to the site today and after reading this thread and getting to the end of it with no pool was like the last 3 pages of a suspense novel being torn out when you get to the end

Jkh062265 , I promise I will finish the last 3 pages :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I hope he asked/demanded and got his money back from the installer. There is no need for a deposit on an above ground pool install if you have already bought the pool, ran electrical, etc. You are paying them for their labor. Give them a large deposit or full payment they will have no urgency to complete the job. Unless they are worried about their reputation, which is doubtful.

hey everyone, Saturday is "suppose" to be the install date, he will be here to install the pool or give money back...

my friend and I leveled the area out and put down 12 tons of crusher run 1 inch rock, it is within .3 inches level without sand but where the pool sits it is within .1 inches.. we went down 12 inches on the south side and 22 inches on the north side.

cx6WlZsl.jpg

pKT5N01l.jpg

Ax4Wrcnl.jpg

fiyQ5hOl.jpg

x5c5iBal.jpg

crk53hEl.jpg

I hope he shows up CBCasey. Cuz if he doesn't, he'd have less than 1 hour to fork over my money! Your wife is probably ready to go off on him too! I know she's been dying to get her pool in! Ugh....

I have been reading this for 4 pages and I just cannot believe that you have not posted pictures of this idiot's Crucifixion yet ... God knows it would take an Army of men to hold me back from doing just that if it was me in your shoes ! You have my respect for not losing your total cool over this !

Well, it's Saturday n I'm hoping you are in your back yard supervising Mr. Pool Builder n taking pics. Will check back later...

well I am going to have to start a new thread...

he did not show, AGAIN... I usually do not do this but this community needs to know not to go with this person.

buyer beware this guy will not install your pool and refuses to return calls, texts, or any kind of communication

Oklahoma city pool installer above ground

Frank Jescavage pool and spa guys

we found this once we started researching him Consumer Watch: Hot Tub Businessman Leaves Family Boiling Mad - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

the place we bought the pool is taking it back, I will have some parts that we bought that we will try to sell..

thank you all for following, this is not the end :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.