Need Manual

Jim White

Aug 31, 2022
Ocala, FL
1661967091989.png
We bought a house that has this old panel for the pool timer control - probably 2006. I am looking for a manual as the wiring seems to be incorrect and has burnt up a new timer. Does anyone have a source for a manual? It seems to be a Blue Have model 7105, 7106, 7155, 7156, 7668 or 7669. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 450558
We bought a house that has this old panel for the pool timer control - probably 2006. I am looking for a manual as the wiring seems to be incorrect and has burnt up a new timer. Does anyone have a source for a manual? It seems to be a Blue Have model 7105, 7106, 7155, 7156, 7668 or 7669. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Knowing a little more about your pool equipment might help.
Also, post a few pics of your equipment pad from a few different angles so we can see what you have and how it's plumbed.
A clearer picture of the instructions on the control panel will also help.

What pump do you have? Is it single speed, 2 speed or variable speed?
What other equipment - manufacturers and model numbers?

Fill out your signature with pool, pool equipment (including manufacturers and model numbers) and test kit info.
This assists us with providing help without having to ask each time you request help.

Last edited:
View attachment 450558
That's an obsolete 2-speed timer that was made by Jandy. Even Jandy discontinued support for it at least 20 years ago.
There was this thread that may help (but probably won't). Its time for a new control system of some sort.

It's the exact same picture as the other post.

Is this your equipment or did you just copy the picture from the other post?

Hello, I am trying to troubleshoot a 19 year old control panel installed by Blue Haven pools in 2002. It has two relay switches on it. I rewired it from 2-speed to a single speed. I installed a new timer Intermatic PB913n66 and a new Temperature sensor 178T24. The panel also has a secondary timer with ten dip switches (0 delays 2 minutes from high speed to low, 1-9 delays in hours). I had it set to 0, the pool sometimes comes on and sometimes its delayed for an hour or so. Today, it shut off an hour after the set time. Is the control panel [an obsolete Ji500] at fault here. Is it time to replace the control panel?

Does anyone have a system similar to mine? If so, what have you done to understand this system? Do you know where I can download a manual for this box. I have no idea what manufacturer builds boxes for Blue Haven.

1661996039276.png

1661996074702.png

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.