My OB in Vegas!

I went over the placement with the gunite team early in the day and then took that 90 minute conference call. The pool wall ended up being just a bit wider than planned and the firepit scooted a bit closer to the pool. The fire pit just ended up too close to the pool. Had to pull it out and go with plan B.....which, by the way, didnt exist at the time. Got to roll with it. [emoji1]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Stone going in
31a56842c08a145f4ab29c7f486ac07d.jpg

Landscapers done for the day. They will be back tomorrow. Making progress on the stone. Sheer descent and silver travertine capstone will go on the back wall at some point. The large Palo Verde and fruitless Olive were placed today. Both were 36 box.
c3c5dbefb787e18e3af1441b61bb6064.jpg
0e68005801a4029ef411805f9e55a02b.jpg
c011cc910ea2b40213804b1581d77ddb.jpg

Stone guys said they would be back tomorrow. Wife picked up two trellises to see if we liked them. We put them up and both agreed. She said "then I will get the other four out of the car". [emoji1]
1634bda96180a100cffd4165ffd96d98.jpg
637c94eb72a7b6fd0042024c289d1e6d.jpg
f29ce7cdd911007663deac0847481bcf.jpg

More progress today with landscaping and stone. The only one working tomorrow is me. I am going to get the burner mounted in the fire pit and hopefully attach the the trellises to the wall. Just about all of the planting is done. Pavers will start early next week. We like the stone better wet than dry. Might think about a sealer. We'll see. The bottom 6 inches will be under water and will decide after plaster.
06c18c9afd2985fbb907aa4724fc3fb5.jpg
9d8e94701c945b4d1d75a640dd970a8f.jpg
4d305c23815923a108a4f3e013416518.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks everyone. Really appreciate the kind words.

Landscapers are here already and getting ready to set travertine over by the spa. They will work their way to the patio and then over to the fire fit. I expect it will take a couple of days. We have a small strip of real grass going down the side yard. We are from Oregon and just had to have some. That and the stone on the back wall going below the waterline reminded us of the Pacific Northwest. The wife has one more tree to select. She tagged one last week but when they went to pick it up..........gone.

Gas company showed up and is installing the new gas meter.

I ordered the door alarms and will install them this week.

We need to get the rock work, raised bond beam coping, spa tile, step markers, in floor cleaning nozzles, and access wall rebuilt by the EOW. Not huge jobs on their own but every one needs to be done by Friday.

If all falls in line, I will have pre-plaster inspection on Monday and plaster next Tuesday.

Thanks everyone. Really appreciate the kind words.

Landscapers are here already and getting ready to set travertine over by the spa. They will work their way to the patio and then over to the fire fit. I expect it will take a couple of days. We have a small strip of real grass going down the side yard. We are from Oregon and just had to have some. That and the stone on the back wall going below the waterline reminded us of the Pacific Northwest. The wife has one more tree to select. She tagged one last week but when they went to pick it up..........gone.

Gas company showed up and is installing the new gas meter.

I ordered the door alarms and will install them this week.

We need to get the rock work, raised bond beam coping, spa tile, step markers, in floor cleaning nozzles, and access wall rebuilt by the EOW. Not huge jobs on their own but every one needs to be done by Friday.

If all falls in line, I will have pre-plaster inspection on Monday and plaster next Tuesday.

Any chance you have a link to the door alarms you chose? Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.