Iowa Vinyl Pool

They continued compacting the chipped gravel around the pool and got one of the walking paths done.

If I had to do it all over again I would change one thing... the location of the water meter (orange cone). I didn't realize it was going to land right in the middle of the walking path. A guy from the water dept even stopped by and asked... 🤦‍♀️E5CB461D-B855-4B4A-B58E-E7C17D0D4019.jpegA222C4B6-1C6A-4C4D-B34C-C2C00E92932A.jpeg

Reactions: BigPapaSmurf
Put some potted plants around it and call it a day. Just dont forget to water the pretty posies lol

Reactions: Snoobug
Pool company stopped by and dropped off this machine. They told my husband they are pouring the floor wednesday. They also said that they talked to our landscaper and they are dropping the liner in next week and filling!!!!!!

OMG WHAT?!?!?!? AM I READY?!?!?5796BB61-87B7-4DD0-ADC4-EA78EF4551B9.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: B.lu and Apsuhead

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The vermiculite is here... Also he said that they have 2 display sand filters. I get one and the next closest build gets one. Then as soon as the next new one arrives it will get swapped out. He said he'll have some unhappy customers. The sand filters are sloooowly trickling in...87CE9C9B-93E0-4B98-891C-F12340193C33.jpeg

So exciting! I'm so happy for you!
Thanks! I've been reading your thread... I'm sorry about the delays.

One of my friends ordered an above ground pool over the winter. The guy said she was #73 on the list. Was suppose to be installed in May. She cancelled her order because they are on #9 because they were suppose to get 100 liners but they are trickling in... 😔

hello fellow iowa pool owner! we just put our pool in last fall and looks really similar to yours! (my build thread Our Pool Build! ) didn't really get to use it last year so we are just now getting use out of ours and loving it so far! you will be super happy once its done! i'm still learning things myself but let me know if you ever have questions on anything! :)

• Love
Reactions: Snoobug

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.