Iowa Vinyl Pool

A little slow! I am using my PB, and like most, have terrible timing, over load themselves, and schedule's are always changing. The new pavers and some changes were all agreed to in the fall as part of the original project so I am at the mercy of a PB still haha. Pool is running and we are using it, so the delay is not that terrible all things considered.

Confirmed they would be here Friday morning to start, so we got that going for us. They have a few punch list items to work on as well, so I expect it would be about a week for them to get it all wrapped up.
It will be so great when it's all done! And yes, being able to swim makes it much better. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Another day of landscaping stuff... Friday I will be sad as they leave and we have to wait for the rest of the pavers. The first swim will all be worth it...82452269-C6F7-4BB8-A496-6617FCB0B36E.jpeg

Electrician is here! Yay! Also our blacktop is pretty dinged up... just got on the company's list for the end of summer for repairs.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Sooooooooooooo close……

E989FB26-BD92-4E49-AFC5-8B70728A793B.jpeg

And I must say Snoo, while many folks have immersed themselves in all things TFP, you have at the very least matched them, and even possibly even exceeded them. You are long your own pro before the first drop ever goes in. Sure there is some kinks to work out doing it all for real, but they are silly little details that we can bang out no problemo as they arise.

You also feed us with gratuitous pics out the wazoo.

Well. Done. All. Around.

• Love
Reactions: Snoobug and SSharp
Thanks @Newdude ! Taking pics and surfing the forum is helping. After reading a bunch of threads about pool care, how to get rid of algae, and iron issues I feel confident that I can follow TFP methods.

Reactions: newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.