Intellicenter programming

Audi231

Dec 23, 2022
Osprey FL
I recently upgraded my intellitouch with an intellicenter control panel. I have it up and running fine same as how it was operating with the intellitouch. I have a different brand SWCG - which I believe is wired to the pool/filter relay. When I run the spa and heat, it automatically ramps up chlorine and it's too much. Can I wire this to a separate relay, and program that relay to come on when pool is running. It not under spa mode? Thanks for any advice.

Can I wire this to a separate relay, and program that relay to come on when pool is running.

Wire the LOAD screws of your filter pump relay to the LINE screws of an available AUX relay. Then move the SWG power to the LOAD side of the new relay.

Set a schedule to run the SWG AUX when you want it to.

Reactions: guinness
Wire the LOAD screws of your filter pump relay to the LINE screws of an available AUX relay. Then move the SWG power to the LOAD side of the new relay.

Set a schedule to run the SWG AUX when you want it to.
Thank you. Is it possible to program the pool schedule to include the second relay for the SWCG yet whenI switch to SPA that it doesn’t run that relay?

I didn’t opt for the pentair swcg because the one I have is still working and I spent enough upgrading and fixing the rest of my system. When this one goes, I would certainly replace it with the pentiar

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.