Intellitouch to Intellicenter Upgrade - Help - Migrating Programming

Do you have a chiller? Wow. Mines 90 and that is bad enough.
No Chiller... I've thought about it from time to time, but it would be just be too much work to install the additional power line, plumbing, automation integration not to mention the cost of a chiller and all the other expenses.
Guess I'll just keep my "old school" pool setup for the time being. LOL...
r.

No Chiller... I've thought about it from time to time, but it would be just be too much work to install the additional power line, plumbing, automation integration not to mention the cost of a chiller and all the other expenses.
Guess I'll just keep my "old school" pool setup for the time being. LOL...
r.
Pool work?

Old school pool setup?

Who hijacked @MyAZPool ?

Pool work?

Old school pool setup?

Who hijacked @MyAZPool ?
:laughblue:
Well at least it sounded good Allen. Maybe a more "realistic" statement would be... that I don't want to even think about the wife's reaction when I tell her we should spend x thousands of dollars on another pool contraption along with digging up the back yard to lay in another power line trench. Even I know when "enough is enough" LOL...

:laughblue:
We'll at least it sounded good Allen. Maybe a more "realistic" statement would be... that I don't want to even think about the wife's reaction when I tell her we should spend x thousands of dollars on another pool contraption along with digging up the back yard to lay in another power line trench. Even I know when "enough is enough" LOL...

You gotta sell it as a benefit to her to be able to relax in a refreshing cool pool in that hot AZ sun.

You been out of the game too long and need to refresh your sales skills.

Reactions: cousrey
You been out of the game too long and need to refresh your sales skills.
Maybe there's some truth to that. :unsure:
However, I'm afraid she already knows all my "tricks." She is "wise" to me now. LOL...

So, I better just settle for my current "bathwater" in the backyard right now and maintain the current status quo. LOL
Renovate Channel 9 GIF by The Block

Last edited:
General pool observation. Sometimes it the simplest things. As I posted, I have been having issues with intellichem ever since the PCB went out, then IChlor was cashed and on we went. So it's taken two years almost to get everything back to or better than when it was built. New Intellichem PCB, new Intellichlor60, then upgrade kit on intellichem system only to have my salt cell run 100% or 0% and the ORP and PH were all over the place. I went back an ordered pentair branded sensors, and new wires with 10ft cables vs prior which were wired in a box to generic white electric cables. Put the ORP sensor in today along with new cap wires that are unbroken all the way into intellichem com port and boom everything is coming up perfect. Love the Intellicenter upgrade as well. Everything is working great there other than the busted valve, but getting some more intellivalves soon to replace those. Last step will be a new ozonator to replace my dead one. That can wait until Fall. Comes in handy during the winter when salt cell is useless. Almost there. Thanks again for the help guys.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.