IG Vinyl Build: It's Happening!

Picture Dump: The truck arrived! (for whatever reason the picture of the delivery truck wouldn't upload). And away we go. But of course, the PB I had to get the kit through, after telling me everything is in the warehouse, does not have my IC60 or IntelliBrites, and neither does SPP. 😡 I need to try to find them on my own now because hecan't tell me when they'll have them after 2 years! 2 years ago these things were ordered by me with him! Might be digging this weekend if the excavator is ready!
Tracks.jpgKit.jpgKit and Layout.jpg

@kimkats, would you do the honors please?
C'mon @kimkats we need you. I just got the call, excavator coming tomorrow! Wow, moving fast now! Has to get it done because he's heading down to Florida to help clean up or do something related to Ian.

Let the MUD/MESS/DIRT begin!!!!!!

digging wiener dog GIF by Giatec Scientific

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Let the MUD/MESS/DIRT begin!!!!!!

digging wiener dog GIF by Giatec Scientific
Oh, it's going to be a beautiful disaster! 🤞they don't get started and then have to stop because it's too wet. Good news is, I'm going to have so much clay to recreate the Swayze/Moore Ghost scene!
ghost GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude and kimkats
This is all very exciting!

The Intellicenter has been hard to find, but I have read PolyTech gets them from time to time, but then sells quick. Right now the only one they have in stock is for a pool AND spa, but it is paired with the IC60...

They also have the IC60 in stock, but not sure that is as helpful as they have combos with them built in when in stock..

Reactions: TKpoolOH
…and the dirt just keeps coming
View attachment 455959
It just keeps piling up! Then it sticks around till ya can't stand it anymore. Then, all of a sudden, it's gone and you're planting grass watching it green up while you float and drink haha!

Just wait. The long part of the L will be in my backyard with the overdig, and the short end will be up in @KfenTx 's grill.

We BOTH understand and Welcome your progress.
It'll be a Team '22 party then! But yes, it does seem bigger than I had drawn out on the grass previously! Overdig!

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.