IG Vinyl Build: It's Happening!

Before I put my pool in, I'd get a lot of deer in the pool yard. I installed a 5ft fence n they don't even jump it. Glad the buck took off and didn't try to walk on it.
Thanks! My yard is like a deer highway because I'm the only one who doesn't have a fully enclosed yard. However, even 6 feet fence don't stop the deer in our neighborhood. It's rare, but they have no problem jumping them. I only went with a 4 foot fence to meet code since there was no way I was putting up a 6 foot fence when that doesn't even guarantee a deer will stay out.

Reactions: kimkats
That cover looks a little bit loose.

Also, you should put a pad on that sharp inside corner to protect the cover from getting ripped.

Here is a closed cell foam that you can cut into squares to make a pad that will be easy to slip under the cover and over the corner.

Reactions: Newdude
That cover looks a little bit loose.

Also, you should put a pad on that sharp inside corner to protect the cover from getting ripped.

Here is a closed cell foam that you can cut into squares to make a pad that will be easy to slip under the cover and over the corner.

Thanks for the tip on the foam, there is double stitching/mesh for the corner already. I've thought about some foam like that too. Just not sure if it'll stay in place during large windstorms although the mesh should be tight enough on the edges to hold it in place.

The cover is probably too loose. It is what it is, but there might be some springs I can tighten up a bit. I'm expecting to have to replace it soon. Nobody in the Cleveland area should ever do business with Cleveland Aqua Pros or Spa and Pool Covers Inc (they are the same company). That's who I hired 2 years ago to build the pool, they didn't do anything for 2 years, I fired them, but still bought the equipment from them since there was no other way to get it fast enough to finish this year when I hired other people to build the pool. Horrible, horrible experience with them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.