How Much Does My Heater Cost To Run

In order to calculate that I need more information:
  1. How many hours did the heater actually run during this timeframe? Without this, you'll never know.
  2. Is the Natural Gas Supply Service a one time charge, or does that appear on the bill every month?

In order to calculate that I need more information:
  1. How many hours did the heater actually run during this timeframe? Without this, you'll never know.
  2. Is the Natural Gas Supply Service a one time charge, or does that appear on the bill every month?

?? I am just looking for the per/hour charges. So assume it ran for 1 hour. The gas supply service is the actual charge for the gas and appears every month.

Thanks! I got an amount I am looking for a sanity check!

I think that and your Aqualink crashes thread says you may have local internet service problems.

Nothing wrong with my Internet it is solid as a rock (GB FIOS). I get the above error on all browsers and from my phone as well. Phone is using LTE as I have unlimited. Can you get to that gas calculator? I can get to that link but when I go to the calculator I get that DB error. Same thing with Aqualink it happens on both my phone and my computer. 2 different ISPs.

This is the link that gives an error - http://noanderson.com/services/swimming-pool-energy-temperature-calculator/#

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I get it too, weird usually Database errors are like a 502 code, not words :)

But I work in IT on the network side and have seen some strange stuff this week :) so who knows

This is a website response. It is saying the webapp can't connect to the DB, not the user's session.

Reactions: markayash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.