Pool Pump Cost Software

Nfrisa

Aug 18, 2023
Baton rouge
I ran across someone in another thread mentioning how much their Chiller costs to operate with a printout of the daily cost.

They were using a Hayward OmniPL. Does anyone know what this software is and how it works? I’d like to know how much I’m spending operating my pumps and chiller

This is the printout
1710350765568.jpeg

Care to provide a link to the thread you are asking about?

@twillux

Care to provide a link to the thread you are asking about?
Sure. I tried to respond to the original thread but the admin deleted it.

I have the OmniLogic PL. is it a part of that software? I can’t find it anywhere in the app.

I watched both of those videos and neither one showed anything about cost of run time. There also isn’t anything in the instruction manuals you linked. I appreciate your response, but what am I missing?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Do you have the APP?

You can calculate the cost from the power x time x kilowatt-hour cost.

What is the power used and what is your power cost?
Yes I do have the app and I can see now where you can determine the current watts being consumed by each pump. But it doesn’t give you a cumulative watts over the course of a month.

I guess the guy in the other thread was manually calculating his cost.

Does your electric company give you the option of viewing electricity consumption over the course of a day/week? Mine does, and I'm able to calculate my HP electrical draw based on that data.

I ran across someone in another thread mentioning how much their Chiller costs to operate with a printout of the daily cost.

They were using a Hayward OmniPL. Does anyone know what this software is and how it works? I’d like to know how much I’m spending operating my pumps and chiller

This is the printout
View attachment 558094
Just came across this! I’m using an Emporia Vue Gen 2 power monitor to measure the various devices in my pool. This functionality isn’t part of the omnilogic controller. Here’s a link to the Vue if it’s something you’d like to consider: