Help identifying

How many other suction-side ports are in the pool? (Skimmers, main drain, other wall ports that pull water in.) You have two lines going to your pump so that's two suction lines but there's that weird third pipe that may have been plumbed at some point. I would guess the mystery port is either one of the liens to your pump (if you only have a skimmer and nothing else sucking water in) or it goes to that mystery line that's capped off.

How many other suction-side ports are in the pool? (Skimmers, main drain, other wall ports that pull water in.) You have two lines going to your pump so that's two suction lines but there's that weird third pipe that may have been plumbed at some point. I would guess the mystery port is either one of the liens to your pump (if you only have a skimmer and nothing else sucking water in) or it goes to that mystery line that's capped off.
I have 2 return jets on each side of the pool.. 4 total .. skimmer and main drain.

Probably that tall caped off pipe. Could have been planned for a pool cleaner that was never installed.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.