Help identifying

zea3

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2009
Houston, Texas
Hi, that is a plug. It looks like it is in the pool wall, so it may have been a dedicated line for a pool cleaner.

IceShadow

Gold Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 8, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
How many other suction-side ports are in the pool? (Skimmers, main drain, other wall ports that pull water in.) You have two lines going to your pump so that's two suction lines but there's that weird third pipe that may have been plumbed at some point. I would guess the mystery port is either one of the liens to your pump (if you only have a skimmer and nothing else sucking water in) or it goes to that mystery line that's capped off.

Weiibae

Jan 16, 2019
Youngsville La
How many other suction-side ports are in the pool? (Skimmers, main drain, other wall ports that pull water in.) You have two lines going to your pump so that's two suction lines but there's that weird third pipe that may have been plumbed at some point. I would guess the mystery port is either one of the liens to your pump (if you only have a skimmer and nothing else sucking water in) or it goes to that mystery line that's capped off.
I have 2 return jets on each side of the pool.. 4 total .. skimmer and main drain.