Harry Potter GIF

I have played with chatGPT giving it common water chemistry we see and it regurgitates old wives tales, common myths, and standard industry and CDC guidelines.

Someday a chatGPT Release X trained in TFPC will replace us all.

Reactions: Oly
Tell me what "chat GPT
In short it's the beginning of the next leap forward in technology.

Now yourself, myself and anyone else old enough have crossed our arms at every step, demanding to know why we needed cellphones, or the internet, or why we needed to Google things on the internet. But look at us now......... googling filter parts to help someone across the country, from our internet enabled cellphones while lying in bed.

It starts as chat where the various AI's will learn through tons of trial/error. Eventually the AI will be able to make real decisions with accuracy. Entire industries will be revolutionized such as warehousing with robotics fully able to 'think on their feet' free of human control. Theyll run 24/7 without employees with far better production. We're already seeing the early affects where customer service reps are digitized across all industries. One day soon there will be no need for receptionists, bank tellers, truck drivers, the list goes on and on. I saw an article recently that was expecting 20% of jobs to be obsolete in the next 5 years.

But right now, we are in the 'Well why do we need THAT' phase.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was an abosulute life saver for a Python programming class I had to take. Would actually break down why it was coding this or that. VERY helpful.

In short it's the beginning of the next leap forward in technology.

Now yourself, myself and anyone else old enough have crossed our arms at every step, demanding to know why we needed cellphones, or the internet, or why we needed to Google things on the internet. But look at us now......... googling filter parts to help someone across the country, from our internet enabled cellphones while lying in bed.

It starts as chat where the various AI's will learn through tons of trial/error. Eventually the AI will be able to make real decisions with accuracy. Entire industries will be revolutionized such as warehousing with robotics fully able to 'think on their feet' free of human control. Theyll run 24/7 without employees with far better production. We're already seeing the early affects where customer service reps are digitized across all industries. One day soon there will be no need for receptionists, bank tellers, truck drivers, the list goes on and on. I saw an article recently that was expecting 20% of jobs to be obsolete in the next 5 years.

But right now, we are in the 'Well why do we need THAT' phase.
Maybe it was powering the phone answering and internet website for making our insurance claims on our (junk Samsung) appliances.

Endless phone routing questions where it just hangs up, and webform after webform asking for specific information so it can ultimately say failed to load and lock up.

The more technology we have the dumber this world becomes. Idiocracy!

Reactions: Newdude

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.