Buying pool chemicals

If available, you should buy Pool Shock at Menards before the end of this week as it is Buy One, Get One free through 7/6/19 and stronger concentrate than laundry bleach and less expensive.

FYI, I just checked the Toledo North store and it shows that have around 250 gallons in stock. Other stores appear to have quite a bit more.
Of course I just saw this...too late. Thanks though, I’ll keep my eye out for the next sale.

I happened upon this thread while searching for CALCIUM CHLORIDE.
@Steve_in_C (or anyone else) can you tell me the exact CALCIUM CHLORIDE to get? Wal-Mart has quite a few to choose from.... any suggestions? I need to add quite a bit according to PoolMath.

Thank you!
EXAMPLES

Don't buy the blend. Buy the Calcium chloride crystals (first choice) : no mangesium or other metals.

I have a “The Great Escape close to my house and because everything is way overpriced I never buy anything there other than my DE.
However when I was in there today stocking up on DE I noticed 4 gallon packs of pool bleach 12.5% and discovered they were $14.99.
Not super cheap but at $3.75 it is equal to $1.88 a gallon for the normal Walmart/grocery store 6% stuff and more convenient!

Reactions: Lskul60
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.