AquaLink RS, Pool Service Can't Figure it Out

Everything has been running great. Got the iAquaLink installed, which has been great, however for some reason the time is constantly shifting daily by about 90 minutes, making it so I have to manually correct it each day to keep the scheduling accurate.

What could be causing this?

Everything has been running great. Got the iAquaLink installed, which has been great, however for some reason the time is constantly shifting daily by about 90 minutes, making it so I have to manually correct it each day to keep the scheduling accurate.

What could be causing this?

That is strange.

I would make a warranty claim into Jandy that the board is not keeping correct time and see how they respond.

Is it always exactly 90 minutes off?

Can you see when the time shifts?

@PoolGate does iAqualink synch the time from some internet time server?

No it is a manual entry. Mine doesn't lose much time at all. I just checked I was like 2 minutes off I probably set it last year.

I would make a warranty claim into Jandy that the board is not keeping correct time and see how they respond.
I assume it's well out of warranty, pool was built 8 years ago.
Is it always exactly 90 minutes off?
No, after a day it's roughly 90 minutes off, I don't believe it's exact, but I also haven't been keeping close track of the difference.
Can you see when the time shifts?
No, haven't seen it shift before.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
OK so that is odd. Maybe it is losing power?
That's my thought as well, but nothing else loses power overnight. The home hasn't lost power in over 6 months, either.

There is a timed landscape lighting system that turns off around 10:30PM that draws its power from a circuits in the box. I can't think of a way that would affect the AquaLink system. I'll check the time before & after it turns off.

There is a battery on the board that keeps the clock when power is off. Replace the battery.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.