All done :-)

So a nice even 20K for Pool Math purposes. Do you have the app downloaded and ready to go?

Reactions: BigPapaSmurf
Drum roll please, a la Clark Griswold in Christmas Vacation,…………
‘We finished filling at 1:15AM this morning so it took 38 hours and 15 minutes and the gallons came out to 20,214 after allowing for normal house hold usage. They are doing the startup now so I’ll post some pictures later.
Great. Did you happen to take note of how many gallons your infinity edge basin holds? I think you said that would be the last to be filled. Just curious - not needed for anything. So 20,200 gallons - I see you already updated your signature. Can't wait to see it all in action and with night pictures as well. Hint, Hint!!!!

Drum roll please, a la Clark Griswold in Christmas Vacation,…………
‘We finished filling at 1:15AM this morning so it took 38 hours and 15 minutes and the gallons came out to 20,214 after allowing for normal house hold usage. They are doing the startup now so I’ll post some pictures later.
So uh,..... Where's those pics ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Nice startup videos. Will the infinite edge always flow over to the basin? Can that be controlled to on or off?
The spa overflow to the pool looks great.

Man, that is just well done so far! The attention to detail on such a large project is impressive. Love the updates. I hope you keep them up as you continue to work om the punch list, as well as the yard restoration. Very cool!

You got a winner of a project! I 💙 that top-down Blue Surf shot!

I assume you have two clocks so that you can set one of them to 5P without any batteries.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.