New Build in MA, making progress!!!

Nice! Are you trucking water in, or using a hose? The liner only took about an hour to place, I missed the whole thing because I had to run to my son's school to drop off a fruit snack for a party. Couldn't believe I missed it.

I am trucking water!!! Hoping to do so SOON, I will keep you updated. This one will take a lot longer then an hour, it is custom. They have been doing it already for 4 hours or so, but they were also doing the foam behind it.

Yeah, the foam way longer than the liner on mine. They were at that for a couple hours. When I got home from the school, they told me that the water had been ordered and should be arriving any time. Then they told me to make sure the vacuums(?) didn't stop until the water was all in and left! I can't for the life of me remember what they called the two machines, but basically they suck the air out from between the pool and the liner, to keep it smooth. I was a wreck, every time my hydroponic garden pump turned on, I couldn't hear the vacuums, so I would run around the pool listening to make sure they were still running. Thankfully the water trucks came that afternoon, I never would have slept otherwise!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you everyone, they aren't back yet. Imam going to call them shortly, I have to find out who orders the water and most important when do we need it!!!

They still have Laminars to install and finishing up hooking up equipment, but it's finally looking like a pool. Next week is going to be HOT, would be nice to have Water!!!

I will keep the pics coming. Th liner looks Blue in the pics, but it is actually more gray then blue for the most part.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.