New Build in MA, making progress!!!

Carnut just make sure send a shout out if you have ANY questions no matter how small. We have to keep that water clear for the kids!

I bet they are sleeping REAL good now they have the pool to play/swim in!

Kim

Carnut! My pool was being plastered and filled just about the time your build got really exciting!!!! Then I was busy getting used to managing the water chemistry. Sorry, I've been out of touch.

Your pool is fabulous! The coping is wonderful, and the liner is one of the prettiest I've seen. I would never know the waterline border was part of vinyl rather than ceramic tile or glass tile. It is a perfect complement to the coping! And as everyone else has said, your water is simply beautiful in color and crystal quality! I can't believe how beautiful vinyl pools' water is so gorgeous so early on.

I know you're excited to get the pavers. The deck adds a whole new dimension to the beauty of the pool. It is a new level visually!

You have beautiful kids - they couldn't look happier!
Take care,
Suz.

Thank you Suz, I know exactly what you were going through, I went through the same with my water the past few weeks. SO far my water has been close to perfect, Knock on Wood. I do have to add about 6 more pounds of CYA.

Pavers are planned to begin a week from today!!!

They are installing the Laminars now, hopefully they will be working by tonight, we plan to go swimming again tonight. I will take better pics then.

I can not wait for the Pavers to be complete, no more tracking dirt everywhere and the 28 Pallets of stone on the side of my yard will be gone!!!

Your pool is beautiful! It looks like everyone is having a wonderful time. Good luck with the rest of construction. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Oooohhhh! Laminars! I was so interested in them...but settled for just plain deck jets. No pretty lights. :(

I can't wait to see them! Pictures please! :)

Sara

PS: totally took your advice on the Bullfrog...it will be delivered Sept 2!

OK it has been a while, it's still in progress, but here are some updated pictures. Everything is REALLY dusty so it will look much better when done-

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 110
Here is what the finished colors will look like without being covered in dust from all of the cutting they have been doing-

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 110
It's been a long process, but I am so happy I went with this over stamped concrete. I love the variation. I was really close to going with stamped.

It should look much better next week when the tops and lights are on the pillars and everything is cleaned up.

I am WAY over budget, but want to do it right.

More pics to come next week!!!! Hopefully....

Looks like one worked, I will try another-

- - - Updated - - -

Try one more....

- - - Updated - - -

Wow 3 worked....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 79
Oh my, I'm in love with your pool - everything. The water color, the deck shape and paver colors, the stone work on the retaining wall, and the gorgeous setting!

Your deck is very similar to a picture I had in my inspiration notebook. I love the 'triple mat' trim on the pool and then the dark soldier trim used again around the deck perimeter - really frames everything beautifully! It's relaxing and inspiring just looking at it all!

Bravo!
Suz.

Thank you Suz!!! It has exceeded my expectations, I kept adding to my original ideas, we are very happy with the end result.

Landscaping and lighting will really bring it all together!!! Until then we are going to swim as much as possible until it's too cold.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.