4pin RS-485 for Jandy JEP-R controller

Ronliz82

Apr 25, 2021
Clarksville Tennessee
TFP family. I have a Jandy 1.65hp VSP and also have the JEP-P Controller for the pump. Per the installation. Indicates I need a RS-485 wire to connect the controller to the Pump. I do not have that wire. Been looking online and seem like there is a ton of wires ranging from 2 to 9 pins that are considered RS-485. Can anyone point me in the right direction of what 4 Pin RS-485 Cable I need to purchase for the JEP-r controller? It will be greatly appreciated.

I thought the connector was already on the pump and you just run the wire's into it. I took out my Jep R and wired in a iqpump01 wireless controller. I did however, have to extend my mesh to cover outside by the equipment pad.

I thought the connector was already on the pump and you just run the wire's into it. I took out my Jep R and wired in a iqpump01 wireless controller. I did however, have to extend my mesh to cover outside by the equipment pad.
Connectors are in both the controller and the pump. I just don’t have the wire to connected them together. Trying to figure out what wire i need

jep%2Br%2Bwiring.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.