2018: Fiberglass install uxbridge ointario

I "forget" to close out my permits all the time on personal jobs......keeps the taxman away for a while......soon as the permit is closed they can start charging you for improvements. I gutted the house I am putting pool in now and finished last March, guess what still have open electrical plumbing and building, I only close them when they start calling us.

Chris you did a nice job your whole build came out great and you get to enjoy it now. good job my friend

Chris, that all looks great! Those lights are something else! NICE!

The mosquito thing......I thought I read it needed to be set up "over there" away from where the people will be so it will attract those buggers away from the people. I could be wrong. What I found that works great for us are these: Amazon.com : OFF! Powerpad Lamp : Insects Lamp : Garden Outdoor It is almost like there is a dome over the area.

River rock-what size and color? I love rock instead of mulch!

That fertilizer thing.....so it does for grass and such like the swg does for the pool! That is neat!

So I heard a funny in your video.....someone that sounds like you said they were not going to do any more projects and they were just going to relax............who was that??? I KNOW it was not CHRIS saying that! LOL I hope you can relax and enjoy the fruit of your labor! :hug:

Kim:kim:

Wow. you watched the whole thing. lol.

The mosquito thing needs to be a minimum of 10' away according to manual but i know what you are saying. If I had an acre it would most definately be at the opposite end. Those need time to work in reducing the population. A few weeks from what I hear.

No real variety up here when it comes to color of river rock. Its natural colors mixed. The size will be 1.5" to 4"

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That looks awesome! I love the soft curves!

Chris what did you put between the rocks and soil?

Kim:kim:

it's a black plastic paver edging. comes in 8' lengths. held down by 10" spikes. leaves a nice edge to string trim grass.

- - - Updated - - -

In that sweet backyard, everything is onside. Kids must be loving the summer.

My wife and I are more into the pool than the kids. Dont get me wrong, kids love it but ipads are still #1 for them. lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.