2018: Fiberglass install uxbridge ointario

....cor!....even your wrapped up for the winter yard looks *perfect* and nice. How do you manage this!?@?! LOL

I know I asked before but I forget the answer.....will you be placing any cypress (whatever type you have there) on the street side of the yard?

Maddie :flower:

....cor!....even your wrapped up for the winter yard looks *perfect* and nice. How do you manage this!?@?! LOL

I know I asked before but I forget the answer.....will you be placing any cypress (whatever type you have there) on the street side of the yard?

Cedar trees is what we would use. Don’t know yet. Gave it a lot of thought then made room in my brain for something else. Will revisit it in the spring.

- - - Updated - - -

Cedar trees is what we would use. Don’t know yet. Gave it a lot of thought then made room in my brain for something else. Will revisit it in the spring.

What are the squares on the cover? Everything looks nice and tucked in.

Kim:kim:

The material is doubled in those squares and correspond to abrupt corners like where the bench seats are and the curves of the pool. Not sure why there is one near the skimmer and to be honest I didn’t know there would be any at all.

The cover looks more durable than I expected for sure. Specially for $1500 CDN.

Our cover has a double layer around the entire exterior where the edge of the coping is. It's not sewn in but is velcroed to the outer edge and is 2' wide. Could be the skimmer patch was put on the wrong side of the cover and then they put one opposite it in the right place.

I had no idea we were supposed to bring our pump in! The company that came to close it told us to leave everything as they left it (we only brought the filters in). Hopefully it’s okay once the snow melts!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The issue is all the dampness in the motor over the winter while it is not running tends to make the metal components corrode together, for lack of a more technical explanation. It's a best practice to remove it but many people don't and do just fine. Removing it does provide insurance that such an issue won't occur.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.