2018: Fiberglass install uxbridge ointario

f8312cf23b89f04f0c5d26887ee85954.jpg

Yesterday mornings opening...

what is that purple thing? lol

Thanks!! One day I’ll get a video of Leafzilla in action.

Zip ties, tennis balls, bungee & laundry sack 10 bucks = ability to charge a flat rate on major debris removal, priceless.. (and oh so fast!)

Does the flat rate on major debris removal include any mafiosi you might encounter when uncovering pool? Does rate go up if they are wearing concrete overshoes, or embedded in Chris's lego blocks?

1" of rain last night. High winds today. Trees down, shingles blown off roofs and snow. -7C tonite and a high of 0 tomorrow. pumped ground water out from under the pool today for an hour. Just don't want it to freeze. We are working tomorrow to get the pool completely back filled.

Attachments

• 20180404_174829.jpg
    20180404_174829.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 144

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR no thanks!!! Let me know when it warms up so I can plan my visit THEN!

Kim:kim:

Kim,

It never warms up there....it's Canada....there's a reason why 90% of the population lives within 100 miles (160km for our frozen friends to the North) of the US border....and it's not so they can get cheap goods from the US. If you go any further north, you'll be a perpetual popsicle.....

Well...to be fair...beer is quite a bit cheaper here in the US so that might play a small part in the population distribution....

Open door here!!! Have spot in fridge for plenty of beer, counter space for drink makings, LOTS of close restaurants as you really do NOT want to eat my cooking. You know the saying "If you don't like to do something, don't do it well"?? That is me and cooking! :roll: Plenty of floor space and two big TV for watching. One is in the pool house (not 100% finished) placed so you can see it from the pool! A couple of kitties you might get to see and one that might even like you pet him LOL COME ON DOWN!!!!

Do you actually have ground water or was it just a big rain puddle?

no. Just from last nights rain.

- - - Updated - - -

Open door here!!! Have spot in fridge for plenty of beer, counter space for drink makings, LOTS of close restaurants as you really do NOT want to eat my cooking. You know the saying "If you don't like to do something, don't do it well"?? That is me and cooking! :roll: Plenty of floor space and two big TV for watching. One is in the pool house (not 100% finished) placed so you can see it from the pool! A couple of kitties you might get to see and one that might even like you pet him LOL COME ON DOWN!!!!

hahaha. My wife has been bugging me for months to go to Florida. We go every year but I said not this year, Too much money on pool. ;-)

OUCH! We drove from Rochester, New York in one drive (21 hours) for us. Was not fun but wanted to get home!! Then there was the drive from San Diego, CA in 31 hours.....did not mean to not stop but there was little to now traffic when we thought about stopping AND it was in some sketchy areas so..........Hubby drove at night and I drove during the day. That was just two of the trips we took that summer. It was all for the National Jet Ski Tour. Hubby came in 2nd in the National tour and 1st in the District tour! It was a once in a lifetime deal.........don't think we could do it now even if we wanted to LOL

Did someone say lots of beer [emoji481] if you ever make it to Jacksonville we would be happy to put you up and we have lots of beer :cheers: btw my parents live in Merritt island so I am familiar with the cruise ships there.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.