2016 bleach prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wal Mart here still has bleach for 2.50... but I bought all the 16 147 stuff.... they seem to be left with 15 021 or 16 121 and sooner, guess no one uses it or they know their numbers... so that means they will be stuck with it and i won't be able to buy any more from there

I checked, just for kicks, our only pool store in town did not even carry liquid chlorine. Got some at Walmart, dated 165, for the discounted $2.50. Others must be buying it too, the dates were 065 and 147 or so the last time I looked.

Our Walmart in Texas has generic bleach at 3.75 qts for $2.89 at 8.25% chlorine and generic pool chlorine at $3.62 for 4qts at 10% chlorine. It's almost a wash.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Walmart here had been selling the generic liquid chlorine for $2.50 a gallon domi was purchasing it instead of the Great Value concentrated bleach but it went up to $3.75 the other day. Luckily the end cap was still priced $2.50 a gallon so I was able to get it one last time at that price. This week I will be purchasing the concentrated GV bleach at $2.94.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before you give up, have them scan the price code. Several have reported it being marked at $3.75 but scans at $2.50.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Fleet Farm in our area has 4 pack cases of 12.5% for $12.99. Last year they were $9.99 but the current price is better than the $14.99 they had on them earlier this spring. Some of the cases were 03/2016 production, some were 06/2016... you can guess which ones I bought!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.