2016 bleach prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just found the BEST price for bleach in my area!
12.5% for 2.273/gallon ... but the catch is that I have to buy 55 gallons of it to get that price.
Check out the suppliers in your area that take care of the pressure washer chemicals, fresh 12.5% bleach at a great price.
I will be picking this up!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
12.5% for 2.273/gallon ... but the catch is that I have to buy 55 gallons of it to get that price.
Check out the suppliers in your area that take care of the pressure washer chemicals, fresh 12.5% bleach at a great price.
I was just reading another thread talking about pressure washer chemical dealers, and they said the other downside is that the bleach they have is typically actually manufactured as 15%, and expected to degrade to 12.5% by the time it gets to the consumer.

I was happy with my $2.50 10% walmart liquid chlorine until my walmart raised the price. In addition to that, I read another thread on here of someone who had used that walmart chlorine and then switched back to their normal store brand 8.25% stuff, and the family noticed that they had dry skin problems with the 10%, but not the other. I've been having stinging eyes issues all season, and I've been using that walmart 10% stuff all season. As soon as I run out of it in my bucket, I'm going to refill with clorox I got from Sam's and see if my eyes feel better.

My buddy has a window, siding and roof cleaning business. He sells me this 12.5% at his cost if $2/gal. Whenever I need another 10gal, he pumps it out of the 55gal into a manageable container. Good stuff! I add 16oz per day the last 3 days.

CHAD

anyone in Oklahoma or vicinity that has Atwoods they have 10%, 4 gallons for $6.88 = 1.72 a gallon :)

CYdK03uh.jpg

Central Texas Wal-Mart has moved their price of the 10% back to $3.64. However, at that price it's the same cost per ppm of chlorine (within a penny) as the Great Value brand of concentrated chlorine at 8.25%.

I think I was buying at Sam's before but the Clorox brand of 8.25% was still over $3/gal even buying in bulk. This 10% is still the best around ... Date of 180's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I just went to local Walmart. It was $3.64 gallon, online shows it as rollback (out of stock). I talked to a few employees and they said to show the online price of $2.50 and they will match it. Just bought 12 gallons at $2.50 each with a date code of 172. I am happy with that!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.