Intellitouch relay missing?

Apr 5, 2017
Houston
I believe I have an easy touch 8.
It's hard to tell but it looks like I'm missing a relay. Can anyone who reads pictograms comfirm?

i know the number of relays depends on the model, and a reputable installer who won't steal.

The diagram in the door is misleading. You have 8 total, the first one is the pump plus Aux 1 though Aux 7 for a total of 8.

GDN.. I never noticed that before.. I knew there were just Aux1 thru 7, but I never realized that they have Aux 8 printed on the door. I had to go outside and double check mine and it is just like the pic.
There is no place to plug in an Aux 8.. I guess you could use the spot marked "Aux 8" for the "AuxEx" relay that can be added if not using solar.

I suspect the real reason is to just to add to the confusion of their manuals... :cool:

My... as GND has stated the unit comes with only 8 total relays, none of yours are missing.

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.