Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Good Afternoon
This is my first year going through winter with my Swg. Not real cold yet but will the jandy aquapure display on the app when it is to cold to produce chlorine? My water temp is 59 degrees as of now .

At some point the water may get too cold for the cell to produce chlorine. At that point you have the option to just leave it there and turn it off or remove the cell completely and insert a dummy cell. Totally up to you. Just be sure to have some liquid chlorine around to add on occasion as needed.

Reactions: Walter2050

From Page 39 of the Installation Manual:

Below 51°F (11°C), chlorine production is not permitted; operating the chlorinator in cold water might result in over-chlorinated pool water. If more chlorine is needed, activating the “Boost” mode will override this cold water feature allowing chlorine production for 24 hours of operation.

Reactions: Walter2050

From Page 39 of the Installation Manual:

Below 51°F (11°C), chlorine production is not permitted; operating the chlorinator in cold water might result in over-chlorinated pool water. If more chlorine is needed, activating the “Boost” mode will override this cold water feature allowing chlorine production for 24 hours of operation.
Thank you . Does the swg aleart you ( on the aqua link app )when it gets to that temp ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.