Help troubleshooting my Aquapure 1400?

Okay just ran out to take pictures. Here's what mine looks like before and after swinging the front panel down. I'm just guessing that they skipped printing the message on the front panel in your version.
PXL_20240513_224810008.jpgPXL_20240513_224859992.jpg

Reactions: HermanTX
How dumb to have to go through all that for a display that should be up front.
Right! The Jandy equipment came with the house. For this one and about 10 other annoyances I'm sure I'd go with Pentair if I were starting from scratch.

Okay just ran out to take pictures. Here's what mine looks like before and after swinging the front panel down. I'm just guessing that they skipped printing the message on the front panel in your version.
View attachment 572723View attachment 572724
Thx so much for your help. I was clearly confusing this lcd panel (present also on my unit) which is part of the Aquapure module with the lcd module some folks have to the left of the push button panel on their more recent units. With your help I can see that the
View attachment 572723View attachment 572724
Many, many thanks for all your help. I exposed the Aquapure module which shows the lcd. I was confused by having a later edition board with the empty space on the left for the newer display. It shows a "lo" code which indicates(incorrectly) a low water temp which cuts off the chlorine generation. BOOST apparently bypasses this error code. I will peruse the workbook to see what further I can do. Maybe recalibrate the temp? It is interesting that the stated water temp in the IAqualink web app seems about right.

It shows a "lo" code which indicates(incorrectly) a low water temp which cuts off the chlorine generation. BOOST apparently bypasses this error code. I will peruse the workbook to see what further I can do. Maybe recalibrate the temp? It is interesting that the stated water temp in the IAqualink web app seems about right.
Progress! Congrats!

I don't think the temp sensor can be calibrated, but please second-guess me.

All the sensors self-calibrate at startup, so be sure to cycle power to the entire unit before anything else. On mine this is the "upstream" breaker, not any of those in the Aqualink box itself.

If that doesn't do it, cleaning the sensor may help. Also carefully check the sensor cable. Try pulling and re-seating the plug where it connects to the AquaPure board. Spraying that with a good contact cleaner (like CRC) may help, too.

If that doesn't do it, replacing the tri-sensor is the next step. The semi-good news is that it's probably the least expensive part of the system.

NB: The AquaLink temp comes from a different sensor.

Last edited:
Reactions: HermanTX
“The AquaLink temp comes from a different sensor.” - That’s too bad. The temp sensor is an inseparable part of my (edit)Compupool swg. I’m tempted to cut the thing open. I may plug my old nonworking jandy swg in to see if it generates the same temperature error.

Last edited: