Winter cover for Above Ground pool

I didn't cover mine either last year. I will this year though because just about every week, I was constantly fishing out debris and leaves. I think it's more work to leave it uncovered. Another issue was early Spring. Pollen was also too much hassle prior to opening and starting for the season. My plan is to leave it covered til late May then start then.

I've done both the covered and the uncovered and it's definitely better to cover it in MY case. I have to deal with tons of leaves and it's a lot more of a pain vacuuming them out of the pool than blowing them off the cover.

I usually shop around and buy the one that is the least expensive. Lately I have found items on Amazon.com to be less expensive than almost anywhere. Sometimes the items are even shipped directly from a store that had a higher price to shop directly from.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.