Why are the lights out?

The site isn't black for me. Are you sure your device or browser isn't in dark mode?

I've seen that taxicab symbol on other threads. I thought it had replaced the person symbol as the "OP marker", but I could be wrong.

Check your 'night' settings. The system was modified to manage those on mobile devices.

Not sure on the taxi cab thing -----------

Allen wins.

We’ve now added a new default theme that works along with your phones settings. If your phone is in dark mode, you’ll see the site in dark. If it’s in normal, you’ll see the normal site. I suspect some users will see some issues as their devices clear cookies and so forth but once everything works its way it should work fine.

The taxi icon is a default setting that once I get some time I’ll see about switching it back to the older one. For the life of me I can’t remember what it was, so I may make it something else....besides a cab. ??‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: Jon123

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.