Which test kit should I get?

Welcome to the forum!
Order a TF-100

The only other real option for a test kit is a Taylor K-2006-C. Be careful comparing prices because the K-2006 comes in sizes, designated by a letter. The basic K-2006 has .75oz bottles. You need to get the K-2006-C to get the larger bottles that you want.
I also have the Speedstir. It makes testing much easier.

I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Pool School eBook.

Welcome to the forum!
Order a TF-100

The only other real option for a test kit is a Taylor K-2006-C. Be careful comparing prices because the K-2006 comes in sizes, designated by a letter. The basic K-2006 has .75oz bottles. You need to get the K-2006-C to get the larger bottles that you want.
I also have the Speedstir. It makes testing much easier.

I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry and consider reviewing the entire Pool School eBook.
Thank you. I've had my above ground since 2004 and just put a new liner in with fresh water so starting from scratch. I decided to put a new liner in because last year we got algae for the first time, a losing battle lol, so we decided time for new liner since the other ones color was washed out. Always used test strips and hardly trusted the local pool store to test my water, so want to get this test kit which I read here is the way to go.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.