Which Robotic Cleaners have Wifi

Terry,

Almost all the high end Dolphins have some type of remote control. I had one, never used it, totally useless for me.

If you want one with remote control, more power to ya, but I am interested in what your Active 20 did not do that you believe a remote controlled dolphin will do?? Your answer may help others make the decision about their next robot purchase.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Terry,

Almost all the high end Dolphins have some type of remote control. I had one, never used it, totally useless for me.

If you want one with remote control, more power to ya, but I am interested in what your Active 20 did not do that you believe a remote controlled dolphin will do?? Your answer may help others make the decision about their next robot purchase.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Multiple reasons why I wanted to upgrade:
1-1.5 hr quick mode

Tangle free cord

I’ve had it happen where I’ve been away for several days and guests will turn the power off, thereby canceling the schedule. That’s why I want to be able to control it remotely.

Mine was two years old and a friend wanted to buy it.

Terry,

Makes sense... Keep in mind that there is no such thing as a tangle free cord, if you tend to leave it in the pool... All my robots have the swivel, but the two that stay mostly in the water, and just keep repeating the same program, always tangle the cord somewhat. The longer they stay in the pool, the more tangled the cord will get. The one at my house gets taken out quite often, and the cord gets a chance to layout on the deck and grab some sunlight.. It does not tangle much unless I get real lazy. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the feedback.

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.