What's your current pool temp?

I don't know what you are going to get to on the coast.. but here in the Sacramento area in the central valley the forecast for today is 110° F!.. My pool's temp as dropped from 84° when I heated it for a a pool party on Sunday to 73F this morning.
Air Temp here at 1 PM is 96° - so we are going to be hot here at the coast today - and very, very few have air conditioning around here :cry:

We hit 76 today....but then we haven't had a lot of warm weather here yet...hoping to hit 80 (pool temp) this weekend at the rate things are going. I've been pleasantly surprised at the solar panel and solar cover combination I settled on. :)

Mine is a very comfortable 86 degrees. Air temp yesterday was 102, and today is supposed to be 97. In between, the low last night was 57, and tonight forecast for 55. This Bay Area climate is kind of amazing. I don't have air conditioning and don't miss it. By about 4 it will be too hot to work inside, and I either have to move to the gazebo or knock off and get in the pool. These temperatures are unusually hot for here, but I don't heat the pool (except with a solar cover) and I never need a chiller!

• Love
Reactions: Wobblerlorri

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Mine is a very comfortable 86 degrees. Air temp yesterday was 102, and today is supposed to be 97. In between, the low last night was 57, and tonight forecast for 55. This Bay Area climate is kind of amazing. I don't have air conditioning and don't miss it. By about 4 it will be too hot to work inside, and I either have to move to the gazebo or knock off and get in the pool. These temperatures are unusually hot for here, but I don't heat the pool (except with a solar cover) and I never need a chiller!
No, no, no. 102 and no AC.....I couldn't do it.

Reactions: KJB1 and magiteck
I dropped all the way from 93 to 87, due to overcast skies and torrential rain every day. It poured so much Thursday that I had to drain about 4 inches.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.